Navigation Screen Question

Hope it's OK to ask a question about a Lincoln here. I just bought an LS8 with a navigation system. It works fine, but each time I start the car I'm greeted with a warning screen that I have to get out of by pushing the
"agree" button. It simply states that certain functions are locked out while the vehicle is in motion. The message sunk in the first couple of hundred times I saw it and it's a pain to hit that button before I can see a map. Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of it? TIA
-- Remove the "R" in Address to Reply