new cat at my house........

I just bought a 1993 Mercury Cougar XR-7 today..... V-6, automatic, power everything and cruise, leather and cloth seats.......
anything special or unusual I need to know about these cars?

--
everyone should have a pet
I adopted a kitty cat >^.,.^<
Markansas wrote:

no wonder it rides so good......... it literally floats......
warranty provisions?? LOL we are talking about a car that has 159,000 miles on it....... it seems to have plenty of power. former owner lived 5 miles from town,and was driving it to my town to a factory job.
for $900, I amhappy
--
everyone should have a pet
I adopted a kitty cat >^.,.^<

If it "floats" you've got shock /strut problems... the thing is damn good in the corners. and a superb highway car for the money... But it hardly floats
And when your buds with the Accords make fun of you for driving a "boat" show them the turning radius and take em down a back road or two... once you learn how to handle it, that is.

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

compared to a 1976 Chevrolet Nova.. it floats
I like the ride.

ahmet
Yes ;)
mike hunt