on 3rd battery in 5 years.

Page 2 of 2
Where do you live? Batteries will last half as long in Phoenix as up north. Heat is death on batteries. Cold, contrary to popular opinion, is not. I'd
suspect the 26 month battery was a cheapie? The longer the warranty, the higher the price and, guess what, the better the battery. Good luck on your latest one.
--
Raider Rick
"Just drive, baby"
Where do you live? Batteries will last half as long in Phoenix as up north. Heat is death on batteries. Cold, contrary to popular opinion, is not. I'd suspect the 26 month battery was a cheapie? The longer the warranty, the higher the price and, guess what, the better the battery. Good luck on your latest one.<<<<<<<<
Phoenix bah. Florida. The 26 month battery was an Exide. Cheap is relative but I would't think $55 is exactly cheap.
Eric
"Save The Sync, Ban MOS"