Opinions on a Galaxy

Thoughts please
Taliska

Personal Opinion is what counts if you are going to do a project. Personally, 2 door models of any flavor are the only thing worth sinking time and money into.
says...

4 doors are cool, good cars for a daily driver, as you won't worry about losing value on a more valuable/desireable two door model from the parking lot nicks/dents and things that happen with a daily driver. Doesn't mean don't take care of it, just that it doesn't have to be a show car, but I suppose it's all a matter of personal opinion and what you want to do with the car. Personally I think station wagons rock... They have a definite 'cool factor' for me, and make great 'sleepers'. Maybe I'm a just bit kinky though. Yep, station wagons and vinyl tops, both turn me on (but not together, obviously).
Dang! When you guys gonna look at headers!
Cory, this aint the first time for you.
He said Galaxy, not Galaxie
Cory Dunkle opined in says...

says...

Gee, made in Portugal, not sold in the US. I thought he was talking about real Ford.
I noticed, but a few times in the past there have been people spelling it Galaxy and really meaning a Galaxie. Since John started talking about Galaxies I thought I'd add my $.02. :)
says...

sinking
parking
with