picknose has back agaist the wall

hey picknose
you sure look stupid after saying a plugged cat wont overheat an engine i have shown you documentation that it will where is your proof that it wont
LMFAO
yup a typical communist yankee teck
hurc ast
A web article as proof? The very same web article that some in the NG used to poke holes in the same web article? Just how low do go in your stupidity? Is there no bottom? Why don't you get the information from your "old teach"? Surely he can help you form a concise and well thought out paragraph on how a plugged exhaust will cause engine damage. Show your advanced training that your supposedly received in the states. A "typical communist yankee teck"? Why would you go to a communist country to learn your trade if where you live is so much better on all accounts by your statements?

I'm going to bed, you have all night. Use your own words. Be literate. "pick one" <try again!> wrote in message

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:30:44 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

dont tell me your goiing to bed your not my kid
lmfao
hurc ast

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:22:14 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

lmfao u showed no proof that article was written by a FORD master teck
as for communist why do you work for the man in a free enterprise economy?
lmfao hurc ast

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ http://autorepair.about.com/mbiopage.htm Vincent Ciulla has been a professional automotive technician for over 30 years and is a certified master technician with experience in both domestic and foreign cars and light trucks.
Experience: He has been a shop foreman in a BMW-Nissan-Volkswagen dealership overseeing the training of the techs in that shop and providing help with any special problems or diagnostics that develop. He has also been a lead technician of a large Nissan-Porshe-Ferrari-Lotus dealership overseeing a team of technicians and performing quality control on all serviced vehicles. He also has many years of experience working on passenger car diesel engines.
Education: He has been factory-trained by Ford, General Motors and Chrysler, as well as BMW, Nissan and Mercedes Benz. He has also attended hundreds of seminars and clinics for everything from anti-freeze to Z-bars as well as new model classes for every major make of automobile.
From Vince Ciulla: "Fixing your own car can be a fun and satisfying experience. I will show you how to fix your car correctly and safely, and have fun doing it. There's nothing like the feeling of doing a job well and having a person come back and say, 'My car has never run this good, Thanks.' I want to help you get that same feeling." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ He is not an engineer. Not sure what a "teck" is, I don't do well with cave man grunt. I see no reference to his being a Ford master, I do see reference to being called just a certified master. No reference to ASE or if he is Ford Master BMW master. Being that he went to Ford service schools, GM schools, and Chrysler among three others he has not been at one dealership long enough to be a master status at any of the manufactures.
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:26:52 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

mfao it only takes 2 years to be a master tech
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:44:05 GMT, 3 dog snipped-for-privacy@swatch.com wrote:

So..... it takes 9000 hours to do an apprenticeship. 4 years to do an Engineering Degree but a person can become a "MASTER tech" in 2 years?
That says it all...........

He's not a Master, it would have been proudly displayed in the BIO.
pick one wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That, and he seems to spend more time at seminars & classes than in the shop... it seems he is involuntarily seperated from each of his employers based on the employment history presented....
Rob
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:56:14 -0500, trainfan1

lmfao picknose is not a tech he has no red seal UNSKILLED LABOR
hurc ast

Ohhhhhhhhh that the best you can do little boy?
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:26:52 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

How old is the man? If he is my age, and started in the trade when I did - and stayed in the trade the whole time, he's got 36 years in.
I saw it on the internet.... it MUST be true!!!
We went through a rash of plugged cats this past winter... not one single case of engine overheating. All customer concerns were stated nearly identical.... low power, no top end. Verifying the concern revealed no elevated engine temps and no overheat codes were retrieved. Sorry, Bud... I don't need no web document to fix these.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:42:32 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao like sl ford is the master of cats
what do you see in a town the size of 5000 1 car??????
lmfao yup sl ford and its 2 bay shop
hurc ast
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:45:42 GMT, 3 dog snipped-for-privacy@swatch.com wrote:

And here I was going to say "hurc ast" or Barney Rubble or lov'n 3dog's in a night or whatever name you go by.
7 bays buckwheat..... and there are a lot more $60,000 SDs than you'll see in a lifetime of working on Escorts.
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:54:59 GMT, "Jim Warman"

wow 7 hole bays
lmfao are you sayong there are more sd in slave lake than calgary?
lmfao u are funny
hurc ast
No... I said that there are more SDs in Slave Lake than you'll ever work on in a lifetime.
It would be a pleasant change if you would quit pretending you know things... especially about those things where you are abjectly ignorant.