Please help me pick a new Mercury Milan

My big question is it worth the $1600.00 more for the V6 Do more people own a I4 or V6
I drove a I4 & it was noisey. I did't drive the V6 yet. Does it have alot more power.

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

desgnr wrote:

Drive the damn car and find out for yourselves? Why are you asking a group of strangers a judgment call you have to make for yourself?