PRODUCTION NUMBERS FOR 1977 LTD 2

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND HOW MANY FORD LTD 2'S WITH THE STARSKY&HUTCH STRIPE KIT WERE MADE IN 1977?

That stripe kit, with only a faint resemblance to the S&H motif, was called the "LTD II Sports Appearance Package". Pure truth in advertising here... as this is all it really was. Whether actual procuction numbers were ever recorded I don't know.
Rob
SLDPK wrote:

1977 LTD II Production.
#25. S Hard top Coupe- 9531 #27. S Sedan - 18,775 #30. Hard Top Coupe- 57,449 #31. Sedan - 56,704 #32. Brougham Coupe 20,979 #33. Brougham Sedan- 18,851
These are the production figures listed in one of the books I have. No mention was made of the stripe packeage or how many models came with it.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~293,100 miles_~_~_
Harry Face wrote:

I didn't think the stripe package would be broken down.
It's interesting they refer to sedans, though. All the 4 doors were pillared hard tops, the 2 door models & Rancheros were hard tops.
Rob