Re: ford taurus extended warranty

fords ext warr ends at 100,00 miles.

BTW dont spend more than a few dollars for the gasket, you can probably replace it yourself and its nothing special just a piece of cork/rubber.
--
Ignorance is the curse of God, Knowledge the wing wherewith we fly to
heaven. --Shak

Ford extended warranty ends at 100,000 miles (multiply the milage by .6214 = 62,140 km) or 5 Years. Whichever comes first. Your vehicle is way out of extended warranty.
~CyberWolf
Close but no cigar:
148,000 km = 92,000 miles
-ivan-
CyberWolf wrote:

For some reason, I had the correct conversion. However, I miscalcualted the first time. I recalcuated and got the correct answer below.