Reproduction window sticker or option list?

I just purchased a used 2004 Lincoln Town Car but did not get the original window sticker. We wanted to see the options the car was built with. Anyone know if Ford or someone else reproduces these? Thanks.

Reply to
Joe

I tried to get one for my '95 a year or so ago. When I called Ford CS, they explained my car was too old and they only had info for newer models. I am sure they would have the info for a 2004. The original selling dealer should have the info, too. If they can't reproduce the window sticker they should be able to recreate the build sheet that has the same info. Good Luck!

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayton

Reply to