Obtaining Copy of Original Window Sticker

Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of the original window sticker for a 2002 F-250? I bought a used truck a few ago and the seller had gotten a copy of the original from Ford. Can this still be done? Thanks.

Reply to
Mark

Thay will have the window sticker with every option that was purchased, as well as the standard things. Also, if you can find the original retailing dealer, the one that sold it. Because it might have been a dealer trade or auctioned to get it off the floor plan.

They might be nice enough to dig the invoice out of the archives?

Refinish King

PS

Reply to
Refinish King