Window sticker 2007 Shelby

Where's the entry for ADP (Added Dealer Profit)? The ones on ebay have "Buy It Now" prices of $55k to $57k. That's $9k to $11k more than this window sticker's $46k msrp.

Are you buying this car?

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

You took the words right out of my mouth. The ADP is usually another sticker entirely. This is the one Ford slaps on the car from the factory. The $1,650 for striping is rediculous, IMO. Then there's the algore inspired $1,300 GGT.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

How LOW will he GO?

I've been working on an area dealer for several months now. MSRP is just shy of $43k, (must be a "stripper") :) The dealer started at +$20k, last month was at

+$10K, as of Sunday he says $45K will take it home. If it wasn't that pale orange color I'd be tempted. Hell, I'd snap up a black one if it was that close to MSRP! (sigh)

The odd thing is, this same dealership got a white Shelby GT on the lot and that car was GONE in 2 days. I'm sure he didn't give it away either. (the sticker was kissing $40k) (shrug) A Mustang GT with hoodpins flies off the lot at a premium, while the GT 500 languishes collecting dust...It's gotta be that orange color turning people off! :D

The summer is fading fast, if I can't find one at a good price soon, I'll spend the cash elsewhere.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt. (improved)

Reply to
John C.

Personally all I want is the engine, transmission, exhaust, and suspension mods. I could care less if it said Shelby or Grandma on the outside or inside for that matter. So tell the dealer to delete the stripes and GT500 interior and deliver the car with the original interior from Ford in place. In fact they could take even the Ford emblems off if they want. I guess I could find some old Rambler emblems for it. Drop the Serius radio too I can put in an aftermarket unit. Out goes the vehicle cover too I park my cars in a garage.

Semms now the car should sell for about 37 K that gets my interest up lots.

Reply to
Les Benn

Now that's funny right there...

Reply to