Sat rx to Ford radios

Hi, I have an '07 500 with a nothing fancy std Ford radio that has an Aux button that appears to work. I would like to hookup a Sirius Sportster Rx (w/
direct output) to the aux input to this radio. Has anybody done? Is it possible? There's no obvious input somewhere on dash and I haven't pulled the radio yet. The dealer just gives me blank stares when I ask. Thanks
--
Jim
Check current Colorado weather at:

You need a convertor. These guys sell what you need - http://www.pie.net/index-2-4.cfm?recordID=#Recordset2.apptype FRD04-AUX.
--
Regards,

Ed White

Installation Professional in your area. "
"Five hundred 2005-2006 FRD04-AUX 16-Pin connector at headunit Radio must have "AUX" button"
I don't think I can add one to my 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid, because there's no unused connector on the back of my indash 6CD. 2006 is listed ;-(
For my Honda, I bought one from Logjam Electronics. It just plugged in to an empty connector on the back of the radio. I couldn't see the connector, but I plugged in the cable without removing the radio from the dash. You should already have a cable that ends in a pair of RCA jacks. If not, they're about $5 locally. The Sirius appears to be an external CD changer, CD1, track1. I can use the indash CD by pressing CD to toggle between indash and external.
http://www.logjamelectronics.com/piefrd04aux.html
Logjam says you need an Aux button, not a CD/Aux. You might want to confirm with PIE or Logjam or Ford that there is no change from 06 to 07 on the radio compatibility.
--
---