Speaking of sending kids to "collage"...

This guy can afford another semester or so now off this piece of junk:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE29511137
Rob

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:21:52 -0500, trainfan1

funny how much someone will pay to bad fords are not collectors items
hurc ast
Holy hell.. Time for me to list my 78 E150 lawn shed... I think I've got him beat in the rust department.
JS
trainfan1 wrote:

Another example of the notion that honesty really is the best policy. Worked for Warren Buffet seems to work well for this fellow.
That price is insane for anything in that condition