What's new for 2005 Escape ?

I hear it's coming out in less than 2 months. I really need a new vehicle now, but will make do for a short while longer only if some needed features on a mid-size "American" SUV become available.
Now that fuel prices are much higher than 4 years ago, will there be a 5-speed manual tranny available for its V-6 engine? How about a transfer case having a low gear? Will that white background instrument cluster be replaced with a nicer cluster? And will there be a better grade of leather for the seats?

Yeah. There is a 5-speed Tribute with a V-6 available.

Don't know.
Jeff
@NOSPAMhotmail.com says...

(long link, cut & paste) http://autoshow.yahoo.edmunds.com/news/autoshows/articles/100915/page010.h tml
The changes are mostly cosmetic. The 2.0L Zetec 4-cylinder has been replaced with a 153hp 2.3L. Same engine now used in the Focus and I think related to the 2.3L in the Mazda6. The 4WD is now fully automatic. There is a new dash, although the pictures still show white gauges.