where is the sensor for the outside temp display on a 94 town car?

My outside temp started going from actual to below zero. Its reading below zero most of the time now. I live in Houston so that's not quite accurate. Where is
the sensor located? I suspect corrosion on the connector but don't know where to look for it.
--
w0gvd

w0gvd wrote:

zero most of the time now. I live in Houston so that's not quite accurate. Where is the sensor located? I suspect corrosion on the connector but don't know where to look for it.

Behind the front grille, mounted on the vertical brace.