wires

Hi can anyone give me there thoughts on this I have a 2001 Taurus that has had two sets of wires and just last week had to be towed in to ford and they
replaced the #2 wire and plug at a cost of 266.00 dollars this is really getting to me .Any help on this one. Pete

are you using ford plugs and wires??
i bet not
foctard
h u r c