ZTS instrument panel makes a ticking sounds

Hi, Once my Focus hit 60,000 miles I started to hear a ticking sound coming from the instrument panel when I applied the brakes. I took it to the dealership but they don't know
what's wrong because the car never seems to act up when anyone else is driving it! Please, if anyone else had this happen to them. What did you do?
Thanks, Andie
Ticking sound from the cluster? Speedo cable. Dunno what else it could be.
Brad