Instrument Panel Died.

[Citroen Xsara 2.0 HDI]

A couple of days ago my spedo, rev counter, fuel gauge, and indicator erm.. indicators [possibly more]didn't work. The warning light for the passenger air bag light up. I visually checked the fuses, but couldn't see anything blown. Yesterday everything worked correctly.

What should I look for if this ever happens again?

Simon.

Reply to
Simon Higgs

Simon Higgs ( snipped-for-privacy@higgs.me.uk.invalid (Simon Higgs)) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Facelifted? If so, then multiplexed...

Crap connections at the ignition switch, perhaps a dying switch itself - do you have half a ton of keys on the ring? Hopefully not the actual electronics.

Reply to
Adrian

sounds like a bad earth to me either from the ign switch or the instrument panel wiring loom itself

Reply to
markdunn.sonyplaystation3