2000 Ford Focus Power Locks

I have a 2000 Focus SE and the power locks do not work. Here are the issues:
1) All of the power unlock switches do not work. Even when you push any of
them you hear no audiable click or anything.
2) I cannot find if there is a fuse or not for the powerlocks. If there is, where is it?
3) I checked behind the fuse panel and the only visable component other thanwires is a black square block that says control timer - main.
4) I found the main lock control box behind the glove box. Is there a way of testing this? Is there a reset?
I hope that someone can help.....
Thank you
Carey
wrote

The central timing module is on the back of the panel and nothing to do with the door locks.. It's responsible for the time control elements for the heated rear windscreen, interior lights and intermittent wiper operation. The module also activates a warning buzzer/chime for lights left on and, on a car with automatic transmission, it activates a warning if not parked with the selector in the P position.
Many people have reported that the fuse is difficult to find even after they have gained access to the rear of the fuse panel fitted inside of the car. It is very carefully hidden in the wiring.
The fuse should be 20Amps and yellow in colour.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com