2000 Ford F150 power locks not working

hello,

the locks wont unlock or lock whenever i press the button on the door and i could hear them trying to unlock/lock. what should i do?

Reply to
Rick

Seems like a common problem with these. Corrosion sets into the lock actuators and renders them useless. You could try cleaning the contacts on the actuator and see if that works or replace them. Mine went out on my 2000 and my Dads on his 2001

Reply to
Phyxius