2001 Focus missing during upshift

I have a 2001 Focus with the 2.0L SPI engine, 5spd manual transmission, about 75K miles. Plugs about three months old, fuel filter the same.
The Ford dealer I bought it from had a bad tendency to take at least
two visits to fix one problem. Either stupid or cunning, your choice...
When accelerating and up shifting, it occasionally drops a cylinder or two, then it smooths out. What aggravates it is being a gear too high for the speed it's at. Like 20MPH in third. Then it stumbles a few seconds before getting enough speed to get out of whatever combination that causes the problem. Bucks a little.
This was happening in temperatures over 60 degrees and now it's down in the 20s.

Have you changed your spark plug wires?My 2002 ZX5 2.0 Zetac 16 valve had a bad miss.The check engine light came.I changed the spark plug wires and had the car checked on the computer.It showed that everything was okay now and the # 4 cylinder was the culprit.That was the wire that was blackened.It runs great now in fact my gas mileage has gone up dramatically as well.I hope this is of some help to you.
BrianD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 2123 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
Your car has a Cylinder Head Temp Sensor. When hot this sensor turn off 2 cylinder to avoid damage to engine. look for fan switch or relay. Tell me more.
Sorry for the delay, I've been using another system.
This happens hot or cold when I upshift too quick.