focus diesel 2001

hi can anybody tell me how the 2001 focus diesel 1.8 td engine works i
changed the cam belt today and was suprised how small the belt was as it
only went around the camshaft and the diesel pump and did not connect to the
crank unlike my old 1998 mondeo diesel to look at it the engines looked
roughly the same so has the focus got an internal belt or chain if anybody
can shed any light on this subject i would be very grateful many thanks ps
i hope it was the cambelt i changed
Reply to
Stephanie

Site Timeline Threads

  • i have a focus zetec 1800 while driving the battery light will come on for a few...

    Ford Focus