2003- Torque of Rear Brake Drum Spindle Nut?

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone knew the torque of the rear brake drum spindle nut. I've ordered the manual, but it won't ship for another week or so and we'd really like to get it back on the road. (This is
for a 2003 Focus).
Thanks! Denise
I've seen 185 ft lbs referenced here for that.
I am currently struggling with rear bearing and brake implosion....
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

CD wrote:

> I've seen 185 ft lbs referenced here for that. > > I am currently struggling with rear bearing and brake implosion....
The genuine Ford manual (on CD, I also have it in print but I'm too lazy to check that) for my 2000 Focus says:
Hub retaining nut 235 Newton meters 173 foot pounds
The complete table is here (use a fixed width font to view this table):
2000 Focus Table of Contents Group 2: Chassis Section 204-02: REAR SUSPENSION
SPECIFICATIONS
Torques
Description Nm lb-ft lb-in
Stabilizer bar to 48 35 - crossmember retaining bolts
Stabilizer bar link to 15 11 - rear lower arm retaining nut
Front upper arm mounting 115 85 - bolts
Front lower arm mounting 115 85 - bolts
Rear lower arm to wheel 115 85 - knuckle bolt
Rear lower arm to 115 85 - crossmember cam bolt nut
Wheel speed sensor 9 - 80 retaining bolt
Brake caliper assembly 28 21 - retaining bolts
Hub retaining nut 235 173 -
Tie bar bracket to body 115 85 - front retaining bolts
Shock absorber to 115 85 - knuckle assembly bolt
Shock absorber upper nut 18 13 - (all except wagon)
Shock absorber upper 115 85 - mounting bolt (wagon)
Wheel nuts - steel/alloy 128 94 - wheels
Crossmember retaining 115 85 - bolts
Spindle retaining bolts 66 49 -