2004 Focus- Wheel Locks

I have a 04 Focus ZX-3 with the 2.3 engine, 5 speed and 16" factory wheels. The Ford dealer does not show wheel locks available yet for the 04. I have
to suspect the 03 would probably fit but the parts guy says not necessarily so.
Does anyone have these wheels and have the wheel locks too. If so, can you give me a part number.