Any options for outside temperature display?

I'm planning on getting a 2008 Focus. It has everything I want and more, except for an outside temperature display. I believe it has an inside temperature display. I've seen some after market thermometers, and was
wondering how well they worked. Does anyone know if Ford offers a solution? I'm planning on calling a Ford dealer next week.
-Thanks

It actually has an outside temperature display. And unless I'm mistaking this with another car I remember reading that the sensor is on the bottom side of the driver's mirror and is not terribly accurate.
-Nick
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:07:58 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:

You must be thinking of another car -- The 2008 focus has inside temperature display only, from everything I've read. However, you can buy a Gentex mirror with homelink, compass, and outside temperature display, which I intend on doing.

Well, I own the 2005 Focus and it has an outside temperature display and it does have the sensor on the bottom side of the driver's mirror. The 2008 Focus is only a facelift of the 2005 so it should have exactly that as well. Of course I'm talking about the European Focus.
-Nick

There is a product called ScanGaugeII. It is a digital gauge and plugs into the OBDII port. One of the things it'll display is intake temperature.
http://pages.ripco.net/~jwn/tmp/scangaugeII.jpg (this is in my Ford 350, not in my Focus... after accelerating and then taking my foot off the gas
P.S. I don't sell it, but I did buy one (I use it mainly for monitoring mileage in the truck).
--
John Nelson