One door won't look via central locking

I recently bought a 2nd hand Focus, X Reg Ghia. There's a few niggles with it, but nothing I can't fix except the rear offside door won't lock when using the central locking. I can manually lock it from the inside, but if I use the central locking only 3 doors and the boot will lock, leaving this door vulnerable.

Any ideas what to look for when I take the door trim off and have a look?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
the.ijk

In message , the.ijk wrote

Make sure that the child lock is fully disengaged on that door first.

Reply to
Alan

Opps, forgot to add that the door still doesn't lock via central locking, and the child lock is not activated on the door.

Reply to
the.ijk

Thanks. Checked it and the child lock is de-activated.

Reply to
the.ijk