Broken security clip.

I dropped the security clip from my 6006 CD player onto a tiled floor and it broke the plastic lip off the end, so it no longer stays in place. I've used
tape to stick it in and it works, but looks horrible.
Can I just get a second-hand one from a broken radio, or are they coded to each unit ?
Cheers, Gary