Ignition key

I have a 2003 ZX 5, yesterday the ignition key refused to turn. I was "/%U?(?% happy.
The dealer where I bought the car told me to hit the key (tap on
it),sometimes it replace every OK.
This morning, I ask the desler to remove the tumbler in the cylinder lock. The car start OK now, and it will not jam anymore.
The only thing is that the key can be removed in any position.
Pinetci

Your car should be under warrantee. Why did your dealer not simply fix it?
It is not undwer waranty anymore, even if it is a 2003, I have over 130,000 km on it.
Pinetci
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:56:01 -0400, "Dave Gower"