Loudest Horn

Hi all, I know this might sound a little vain...
I'm looking to replace my focus stock horn with the loudest electric horns I can lay my hands on... >-)
Does anyone out there know what would fit a focus and at what price?
Cheers, Peter
Can't answer your question but I hope I never anger you. jor

hahaha... compensating for my small physique...! (taking a piss at myself...)
actually, i got frustrated after a a long trailer almost squashed me into the kerb few days back despite my horn blaring away... either he couldn't hear or ignored me... (how dare he ignore a focus!!)
anyway mine's a single horn (not Ghia model) and had been told that adding-on a low tone horn would help, but i thot since i had to fork out cash anyway why not make it obnoxiously loud! :p
i've searched on the net and found that FIAMM "El Grande" horns seemed the loudest in the market at 130 dB. wondering if they would fit a focus... also couldn't seem to find a site which sold these online.
cheers, peter

<< (how dare he ignore a focus!!)>>
Being a white van man, I do that all the time. Electric air horns are still available, and they tend to make the old folk jump under buses.