Luggage Bars

I have 2004 Focus Estate. We pile the boot up with luggage/pushchair etc etc and I am always concerned about these things moving in an accident.
I think I have seen bars (like a dog guard) to go between boot and passenger
compartment but my car does not seem to have the necessary "holes" in the roof section for these to be fitted.
Do you know if this type of thing is available and whether it is expensive to have the necessary fittings installed? Any advice would be appreciated.
ive fitted one a long time ago to a 2001 model it took me ages to do, i do remember drilling holes in the c piller and fitting thread inserts using a tool that looked like a rivet gun. we dont fit them any more now,too time consuming