Mk1 Focus Owners Handbook

Can anyone scan the owners handbook for me I have recently bought a MK1 Focus 1.6 LX and the previous owner has lost it. I would much appreciate this.email address:- snipped-for-privacy@diane.karoo.co.uk

David Suddaby wrote:

To scan it would be very time-consuming, it is more than 200 pages. The method of binding would also make it almost impossible.
Have you asked how much one would cost from a dealer? They are also usually available on eBay; there are around a dozen there at the moment.
Hopefully you negotiated a cost reduction from the seller...
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

David Suddaby wrote:

I just unforgot that you can download a US version here:
http://tinyurl.com/7twvl
which may be better than nothing for the time being.
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.