Removing MP3 Player (Newbie)

Hey, A friend of mine managed to get a CD stuck in my Stock MP3 player (the blaupunkt one). After fiddling for a bit - well a while - i think i will have to remove
it, and take off the case to get the thing out myself. The issue: i have never played around with car parts before, and though i have experience taking apart computers, real cd players, and CD-ROMs etc - i don't have the faintest clue as to how to pop a stereo out of a car. The Blaupunkt MP3 has 4 little holes (2 on each side) that i assume are for this purpose, but i am not sure how they function (i assumed they were screws, but after sticking a tiny screw driver in there, it didn't seem to be the case)
Any help would be very greatly appreciated,
from a tired and ticked off newbie, seagie

blaupunkt one). After fiddling for a bit - well a while - i think i will have to remove it, and take off the case to get the thing out myself.

have experience taking apart computers, real cd players, and CD-ROMs etc - i don't have the faintest clue as to how to pop a stereo out of a car.

for this purpose, but i am not sure how they function (i assumed they were screws, but after sticking a tiny screw driver in there, it didn't seem to be the case)

The easiest method of removal is with the removal tools available at parts houses, maybe cost you $3.00. There will be instructions on the card, but it's basically a matter of inserting the tools to release the clips that hold the radio in. (picture in your mind clips that hold connectors together, I've in desperation used four 6p finish nails) They're easily made but so inexpensive it's not worth the bother to build. The usual culprit for auto CD player jams are gum labels peeling from copied CD's. I have had good success using a 1 x8 inch mylar strip to lay the label back onto the CD. After it ejects I throw the label away and use magic markers.
Happy modeming, Bill
thank you very much for the reply. i will give it a shot.
seagie