Swap a 6000 radio for a 7000

I have just bought a second hand 7000 series radio and cd changer. The centre electrical connection is different between the two units. With the othe two connections made and centre left offt the Radio seem
to work OK but the steering column controls do not.
So assume this connector is for these controls, there are just three cables into my connector, can anybody advise how I can get this connected?
Thanks
Simon