UK TDDI Cambelt?

I''ve received conflicting advice about the change intervals for my 1.8 , 51 Registered TDDI Focus. Can anybody give me the safe ? mileage I should change this Thanks.
-- Regards, Stu Devereux. Fax no. 08701339568 (Outside UK fax 448701339568) E-mail. snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

ford recommend 100,000 miles on the tddi focus
--
gandissy

51
Ford say 80k on the Di and 100k for the Ci, however I'd still do it at 40k and say 60k repespectively due to the sheer guarrentee that it will break long before Ford's change interval with resulting huge damage.
The previous Endura D / DE interval was 36k and they could break before then!
Tim..