93 F150 XLT help please

trying to get the headlamp "door" and assy off of my 93 F150 XLT. got the 2 screws ontop of the " decorative" chrome , ( lovingly referred to as a headlight door by ford) but the manual makes reference to 2 nuts as well. of which I of course cannot find. anyone out here have experience with this? BTW end result is to take my fenders off Thanks in advance Mary Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks

Reply to
news

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:11:37 +0000, news rearranged some electrons to form:

I doubt you'll have to take the fenders off to get it removed.

Reply to
David M

Reply to
news