Ford Aerostar

I have a 95 Ford Aerostar with a 3.0 engine by the way I have posted before and the Junk yard I got for it was as good as new one saved me

1200 bucks!!! installed even !!!

anyhow my next question is this where the heck is the evaporator drain on this thing ??? I can't find it I know its got AC and a full charge but blows hot instead of cold and there is no drainage I have looked and looked and can't find the blessed thing anyone know ???

Reply to
Wolfie 31