1994 Ford Aerostar

Last night i was driving in a tremendous rainstorm (don't know if this affected it or not) and had to go through some very deep puddles, a few of which i lost control of the vehicle in, i made it through them fine, and it was driving well for me and i left it in the driveway overnight. This morning when i put it in gear, it took an extreme amount of Gas to get the Van moving. My father's best guess was that one of the brakes may be hung up, but i'm not sure. Anybody have any idea as to what could be up here?

Just for reference, it's an all wheel drive, automatic 1994 Ford Aerostar Van, relatively new brakes (less than a year old) and hasn't had any major engine troubles previous to this.

Reply to
curt4074

Then what? It moved fine all day after that? You're still driving around with your foot to the floor? You left it parked? You had it towed to work with you in it? You called work and they came to you so you could work in the van?

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1