How about a quick poll????

Bush is expected to try to add another 20K-30K troops in the desert. What do ya think?

Yes or No???

No conditions, nothing. Yes or NO

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yes or no what?

Reply to
Steve Barker

And why? This isn't alt.politics....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Sorry gentlemen, wrong group.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:54:47 -0500, Roy rearranged some electrons to form:

This is off-topic, take it somewhere else.

Reply to
David M

How you fixed for signs?

Reply to
Scott

Yes. They need a bunch more. 100k more.

Reply to
Joe

yeah , dumping more men on the problem sure worked in vietnam.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Nice try, troll. take it somewhere else.

Reply to
John Gaquin

Look idiot, I apologized 6 hours ago what the hell more do ya want???

Reply to
Roy

John, read up to his last post. You will see that he indeed apologized that he posted this in the wrong group.. We need to close this thread..

Reply to
Ford Tech