what Gear oil to use?

Hay everyone got a couple of Questions for you. My brother pick up a 88 Ford Bronco II with the 2.9 V6. Its got a 3 inch lift on it. He wants to change all the fliuds Tranny,front and rear diff's and tranfer case. What do you guys recommend?? Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!

Reply to
Marshall

I recommend what the owner's manual says :-).

Transmission: [I'll check after I get home] Diff: 80W-90 Gear Oil

Tell your brother that if he needs some parts, I have a 1990 that I will sell anything off from it.

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

What do _I_ recommend?? First, learn to spell. Then speak English. THEN remove the 3" lift so the vehicle looks white again.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Barker

hahaha! I *KNEW* ol' Steve here would jump all over the 3" lift....

Reply to
invalid unparseable