1990 Full Size Chevy Van (20) - Rough Idle -

  I have a full size 1990 - 20 GMC Van.  It has a very rough idle but is
fine once cruising or accelerating.  It is my belief that this is a result
of the engine's EGR Valve not working correctly and/or a blocked in-line
fuel filter (the gas tank sending unit and filter have recently been
changed).
  If someone has had a similar experience or knows how to remedy this
condition I would be greatly appreciative of their help!
  Thank you.

Site Timeline