1995 Buick Century

My tail lights and dash lights don't work 99 per cent of the time. I've checked the fuse, and it's good. I can't read schematics, so thats out of the question. How do I go about fixing these problems?

JAY49 wrote:

In the vast majority of these cases you will find a bad headlight switch, assuming the fuse really is good.
nate

If you can't read schematics and you don't have someone diagnose it, the best you are going to get is a bunch of guesses and/or precidents. This leads to replacing parts until the problem goes away.
The best advice someone can give you is to take it to someone who can diagnose it.
Steve

Make sure a ground has not corroded.
--

-Mike-