1998 GMC Sonoma

I have a 1998 GMC Sonoma pickup.
I need a Windshield Washer Hose Assembly (it goes between the reservoir and the nozzles).
Where can I buy one (preferably new)?

Dealer?

-
gary wrote:

Its just a tiny hose, you can substitute any that is the right size. Vacuum line, fuel line, etc. Some automotive stores sell it by the foot.
A hose is an "assembly"Windsheild Washer Hose Assm., mine is broken. I can get it used for about $10 (Dealer should be about $20): I think the part# is 12463087, but I'm not sure. 1998 GMC Sonoma (from the washer bottle to the squirters)
A tiny hose is an "assembly"? Would a hose cost $20 at a dealer? Or it does the "assembly" include more than a hose?

'Assembly' may mean little or nothing in practical terms... No need to buy something that you dont need, however.
A hose can easily cost $20 at a dealership.... And, it may take as much paperwork to inventory a screw as it does an engine block.
Take a look at your setup...If it is just a 'hose', then go to your friendly local auto parts (FLAPS) store, and pick up a section of the appropriate washer hose. Use your old clips... Be careful not to break any little cheaply made plastic nozzles or the like.