2000 Alero Lighter Fuse

While using an air compressor that plugs into my lighter today the compressor stopped working. I hooked the compressor up to my wife's car and it worked fine. I checked all of the fuses for breaks and found none. Is
it possible that it uses one of the bigger fuses that I can't check? I cannot tell which fuse (which is why I checked them all) that runs the lighter from the diagram. If someone knows which fuse it uses or what else the problem could be I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks for your help.
BobM
My Hayne's manual hints that there are two fuse boxes on your machine, one on each end of the dash. If that is true perhaps the fuse you are seeking is in the other fuse box unless you have already looked there.

"Silver Surfer1" wrote: > My Hayne's manual hints that there are two fuse boxes on your > machine, one > on each end of the dash. If that is true perhaps the fuse you > are seeking > is in the other fuse box unless you have already looked there. > >
> message > > > While using an air compressor that plugs into my lighter > today the > > compressor stopped working. I hooked the compressor up to > my wife's car > and > > it worked fine. I checked all of the fuses for breaks and > found none. Is > > it possible that it uses one of the bigger fuses that I > can't check? I > > cannot tell which fuse (which is why I checked them all) > that runs the > > lighter from the diagram. If someone knows which fuse it > uses or what > else > > the problem could be I would appreciate any suggestions. > > > > Thanks for your help. > > > > BobM > > > >
Looks like you have a 20 amp fuse in the underhood junction box labeled pwr/cigar.

Thanks for all of your help. LeBuick was correct about it being in the underhood box by the battery.
Thanks again.
BobM