Caravan lighter fuse

Hi- My cigarette lighter doesn't work. Is it possible I only need to replace a fuse. I looked at the fuse panel but I didn't see a fuse specifically for the lighter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to play my IRiver that came with an adapter but need to fix that dang lighter. Thanks in advance!!!! Happy Holidays!!

Reply to
ricknielsenshat

Since you didn't say what year van this is would be hard to say where the fuse is. You may want to check under the hood next to the battery under a black cover if its the newer model. Or check them all with a test lite

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Hi Glenn,