2000 Chevy Venture Remote Keyless entry - Programing Instructions

Some one gave me an extra remote and I need the instructions on how to program a keyless remote for a 2000 chevy venture. I know how to sync. it, but I need to
program the new one and I know you have to do the old one at the same time.
Thanks in advance
ChrisGW

1. Remove key from ignition. 2. Remove BCM PRGRM fuse from fuse panel. 3. Close all doors. 4. Close liftgate. 5. Turn ignition lock cylinder to ACC. 6. Turn ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second. 7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters BCM programming/diagnostic mode.
NOTE: After 7 seconds a chime may be heard indicating successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds. 9. Repeat the previous step for each additional transmitter to be programmed. 10. Remove the ignition key from the lock cylinder. 11. Install the BCM PRGRM fuse. 12. Test for proper operation of programmed remotes.