2002 Sunfire

Have a 2002 Sunfire, automatic transmission, 2.2 ecotech engine. There are absolutely no stickers inside the engine compartment. Nothing on emissions, tune up or vacuum routing. Is this normal for this car or
were they left off during manufacture?
TIA,
Larry

If you didn't buy it new, I wouldnt be surprised if it had been in a front end collision, and then after they repaired everything, they didnt get new stickers.
There is no vacuum sticker on the back of the hood. Stickers: one larger sticker is on the passenger side front shock tower near coolant reservoir and fews on plastic cover position just in front of rad.

Thanks for the response.
I seem to be missing the one large sticker on the passenger side front shock tower near the coolant reservoir. I assume this is probably an Emission Control sticker. Am I correct?
TIA,
Larry
NOSPAM wrote:

Yes it is!