Another Brake Question 99 Blazer s10 ABS

I just changed the front brake pads and upper/lower balljoints on my 99 Blazer s10 4x4 and during the reassembly of the passenger side, I broke the leads off the ABS Speed sensor. I replaced it with a new one (GM). I used
the white dielectric grease that Napa told me to use. Now the ABS light comes on. The Hayes book that I used did not say anything about these sensors, but I kind of figured it wouldn't. Any thoughts on what may be causing the ABS light to come on. Is there a way to shut the ABS light off.
Scott
You should have it scanned with an ABS capable scanner and see what the code leads you to.

the
off.
Sounds like the connection to the wheel speed sensor is still broken - did you damage the connector?
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
it may have set a code in computer. try resetting. On some cases just unplugging the ABS module and plugging back in does it.

the
off.