Cadillac Seville Power Door Lock Failure

I recently upgraded my wife's car from a 95 Saab (which she loved but it hated me and every mechanic it ever met, it was a very rude Saab) to a 99 Seville.
Today I took it out (otherwise no one would ever check it's fluid levels or wash it) and found that the power locks didn't work, nor did the fuel door release and the 3 little spot lights up by the sunroof didn't either. I'm guessing it's all one fuse or breaker but the manual doesn't mention any of them(!!!???) as far as fuses.
Hopefully some kind soul in here will know exactly which one it is and where it's located (under the rear seat or under the hood)
Look for the in car fuse box first, usually the cover of the fuse box lists what fuse operates what system, owners manual is your guide here.

-
No mention of door locks or anything else that's acting up, on (or in) the fuse box cover - or the manual either!!
Very annoying.
On 21 Jan 2006 22:25:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@southington.com wrote:

Check the fuse panel in the trunk

I C a pattern in behaviours....
Look on the AutoZone website for the information on the electrical system/fuses. Repair Guide I believe is the link to get started.
It's always a 'good time' when chasing down electrical gremlins....:(
Hope it helps......
Dave S(Texas)
No Cadillac stuff on AZ.

-