Canadian Price for 2004 Impala LS

Does anybody know what is the street price for a Canadian model Impala LS with automatic / air / ABS ? Just need a very rough idea. I am comparing it to some other vehicle and not ready to talk to a
salesperson yet.
Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge. If you bought a 2003 model I would love to hear how much you paid too.