carfax pleas

Page 1 of 2
hi, i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a carfax run.
thanks, peter
1G2HZ5215VH252013

So go to their web site and do it... What's so hard about that?
PeterD wrote:

that? at least you dont top post :P
peter
wrote: | > | >> hi, | >> i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a | >> carfax run. | >> | >> thanks, | >> peter | >> | >> 1G2HZ5215VH252013 | > | > So go to their web site and do it... What's so hard about that? | i am asking for a favor to save $30...whats so hard about understanding | that? | at least you dont top post :P | | peter
I think they are offering a freeby-
--
Anyolmouse

Anyolmouse wrote:

free sample reports thnaks, peter

So, you just want someone else to pay for you. We understand.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

no, you dont. some people have a subscription and running an additional report costs them nothing extra.

But it is THEIR subscription and THEY paid for it. What are you offering? Nothing?
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

i hope you feel better soon.
peter
#cat Ed Pawlowski > plonk #

Incorrect. It's called freeloading

Sorry but I'm the youngest child so all I have is leftovers. Is a "plonk" the best you could do?

your wife tonight?

Oh Please...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

Oh, now he is going to plonk you too. He just wants us to share. Maybe he'll share his wife in return.

Old saying: "be careful of what you wish for because you may get it..."
Or in this case, what you want to share, because you may get it, too!

Check out your local classifieds section. I often find people offering to run a CarFax for $5 or $10.
80 Knight wrote:

peter
Peter said, hi, i am looking at a 97 bonneville and would appreciate if i could get a carfax run. thanks, peter
1G2HZ5215VH252013 ************************************************* Tell the party selling the car they should do it. Seriously.
James Goforth wrote:

the car is from a dealer and i generally dont trust dealers, but this is a good idea, thanks, peter